In just 7 days, Kalahari Resorts is set to open across from Dell Diamond in Round Rock, TX. A limited amount of day and evening passes are available for admission to the 223,000 square foot water park as well as Tom Foolery’s adventure park. For best pricing and up-to-date availability, purchase passes online.
According to the Kalahari Resorts Texas website, day pass purchasers should keep the following in mind:
All members of your party must check-in at the same time at the Waterpark Desk. Partial party check-in is not permitted. There are no refunds on online Waterpark pass purchases.
- Waterpark passes are not required for toddlers 2 years of age or under.
- Purchasing your Waterpark day passes online is the only way to guarantee admission into the Waterpark.
- Desk sales of outside Waterpark admissions may be closed at any time on any day.
- Armed forces discount rates require a valid Military ID at check in.
- Limited availability.
- Outdoor waterpark open Memorial Day to Labor Day, weather permitting.
- All sales final. No refunds for online waterpark passes.
- Pricing for any day may change and be more expensive at any time. Prices are not confirmed until you complete your online order.