Central Texas-based Kwik Chek convenience stores is debuting a new brand and concept in Leander and Georgetown: Texas Born (TXB). The new TXB convenience stores will be at the southwest corner of Ronald Reagan Blvd. and 2243 in Leander and 1402 Williams Drive in Georgetown.
The Georgetown and Leander stores will be the first to reveal their new Texas Born concept. Eventually, the company will rebrand all of its existing stores to emulate the branding and concepts that will first be showcased in these new stores.
What will the new TXB store offer?
- Texas Born is a customer service-oriented convenience store and quick food operation including fresh-made food, cold drinks and grab-and-go snacks, including TXB-branded bottled water, coffee and jerky.
- Texas Born will feature fresh meat items such as beef and chicken Fajitas, chicken, steak, ground beef and pork items. It will also feature fresh produce, steam in bag vegetables and a wide variety of salad kits, fruits and vegetables.
- TXB Market will feature Artisan Cheese, Artisan Salami, Artisan Bread and Artisan Chocolate as well as expanded dairy options to include a variety of yogurt, cheeses, deli items and cold press juices.
- The restaurant will feature handmade, fresh flour and corn tortillas for breakfast, lunch and dinner tacos including beef and chicken fajitas, carne guisada, smoked brisket, smoked pulled pork, picadillo and quesadillas. The bacon, sausage, egg, salsa and cheese quesadillas are expected to be a local fave.
- Signature items include hand-breaded original or spicy chicken tenders. Fresh baked chicken roll sandwiches will be great for on the go dining. The chicken Piglet biscuit sandwich is made from fresh baked buttermilk biscuits each morning and includes a hand breaded chicken tender topped with pepper jack cheese and hickory smoked bacon.
- Additional signature items include king ranch casserole, handmade fresh salads, wraps, deli artisan sandwiches, parfaits, fruit cups, rotisserie chicken, tamales, breakfast tacos, lunch-dinner tacos and fresh made biscuit breakfast sandwiches.
- TXB will also feature an expanded beer & wine selection, including a large 28 degree beer cave with a variety of local & craft beers.
Additional media coverage about the TXB Texas born concept: